CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

春 くす玉 ~ Kusudama Spring

The actual name of this Kusudama is 新フローラくす玉 or new floral kusudama and the author is 上田暁美/ UEDA Akemi. But at some place, people named it 春 くす玉 or Kusudama Spring..

When I began to make this Kusudama, I decided to make it pink. I don't know why... but maybe my impression of spring are mostly about pink flower everywhere. So...pink it is !!

I made this from 30 pieces of flower printed pink paper sized 5 x 5 cm. It's mentioned that this type will look better if made by double sided Chiyogami or gift-wrap papers. But since I didn't have both type of papers, I printed flower patterned on some pink papers. I found the printing materials > HERE < This type are totally assembled with glue :


Actually, the petal parts of the Spring Kusudama should look like this :

If you want to see how the whole Spring Kusudama actually looks like, you can see it HERE

My variation of the petal parts look like this :


I just made them with a little curl for each petal.. My friend said that it's cuter that way so I made them curled... ^^

Here's the diagram

No comments:

Post a Comment